Today is the official last day of the 2019 Crochet Cancer Challenge! So, don’t put it off, grab those patterns (in exchange for your pledges of course) and start crocheting.
Autumn Breeze Beanie Pattern by Sweet Potato 3
Chill Beanie Pattern by Sincerely Pam
Bond Street Beanie Pattern by Pattern Paradise
Over the Rainbow Turban Pattern by CPD designs
Riley Winter Hat Pattern by Endless Crochet Creations
Cables N Such Beanie Pattern by Pink Crochet Hook
Cranberry Trails Hat Pattern by Canoe Mountain Designs
Terrain Kitty Hat Pattern by Poise & Envy
Use Code: Cancer18
The above code will be good on all the patterns listed above. BUT, only through the end of the week, Sunday November 4, 2018 and will allow you to get the pattern for FREE, but remember….
A Download = A Pledge
This is a very important part of the Crochet Cancer Challenge. If you download any of the patterns during this month and you use the code to receive it for FREE you are PLEDGING to donate a minimum of 1 hat to a Cancer Center/Patient.
Add Labels to your hats
click HERE to get an printable sheet that has 8 of these tags on it.
More Links about the Cancer Challenge
The posts from the last couple weeks were full of information and should have answered many of your questions. If you think of anything I have missed, let me know so I can inform the other participants. Enjoy crocheting those hats!
- Cancer Challenge Introduction, what is it, click HERE.
- What type of hat should I make, what sizes and where should I get the patterns, click HERE.
- What type of yarn is recommended for the hats, click HERE.
- Where should I donate my hats, click HERE.
- A fun “start early” project you can add to your hats, click HERE.
- Challenge others to join and more fun information, click HERE.