The biggest request I get for photo prop patterns is “Boy Stuff”. Check out this darling little Golfer Set…
This Golf Set crochet pattern comes with complete instructions for the Golfers Cap, Bow Tie with an adjustable neck band, Britches that fall just below the knee and suspenders.
The pattern includes the following sizes: NEWBORN, 3-6 MONTH & 6-12 MONTH. Sizing can be difficult at this age because sizes can vary so much by just a couple pounds. I used average sizes according the U.S growth charts, but if possible take measurements of the child that will be wearing the set.
Where to get your copy of the Golf Set
The pattern for the entire golf set is available in all my pattern shops, just follow the links below:
- Etsy shop, grab the pattern by clicking HERE
- Ravelry shop, grab the pattern by clicking HERE
- BluPrint shop, grab the pattern by clicking HERE
Other Fun Patterns for Boys
- All Boy Applique Patterns (set of 9): click HERE
- Fishing Set (hat, trousers, fish & net): click HERE
- Construction Set (hard hat, tool belt with hammer, wrench & screwdriver): click HERE
More Crochet Fun
Follow Sweet Potato 3 on Facebook to see more pattern releases, sales and crochet fun, just click HERE.
However, if you would enjoy a more interactive group experience, you need to join my Crochet & Conversations facebook group, click HERE. It is a ton of fun and I encourage everyone to share their projects, WIPS (works in progress) and inspirations. Plus you get exclusive deals, are the first to see new releases, give input on designs and have opportunities to win patterns. Join now and get to know others who also enjoy the art of crochet.