Check out the Animal Ornament Toppers!
Make these fun winter animals to make your gifts this year handmade. Attach them to traditional Christmas Ornaments:
Or attach them to small mouth canning jars:
Either way these are just plain fun.
The animals that are included are 3 Woodland Animals and 3 Arctic Animals.
(1) Raccoon, (2) Fox, (3) Owl, (4) Reindeer, (5) Polar Bear, (6) Penguin
The pattern includes sizes for 2 1/2″ and/or 3″ ornaments and small mouth canning jars. This is a great project to use up your scrap yarn (worsted weight) and they are very quick to put together.
Where to get your Animal Ornament Patterns
Grab your pattern today for the entire collection for $10.00 on:
Or Grab the Woodland Set (Raccoon, Fox & Owl) for $5.50 on:
Or Grab the Arctic Set (Reindeer, Polar Bear & Penguin) for $5.50 on:
Individual Patterns are also available on Ravelry only, click on image to go directly to the pattern. Individual patterns are $2.00 each.
If you like these Christmas patterns you may also like:
- Long John Stocking pattern, can be found HERE
- O’Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern, find pattern HERE
- Reindeer Hat pattern comes in sizes from newborn up to child, find pattern HERE
- Rudy & Ruby the Reindeer Stuffy, find pattern HERE
- Christmas Stocking Cocoon & Santa Hat for Newborns, find pattern HERE
- Mitten Bunting &/or Advent Calendar with printable, find HERE
- Peppermint Twist Christmas Hat, find pattern HERE
More Crochet Fun
Follow Sweet Potato 3 on Facebook to see more pattern releases, sales and crochet fun, just click HERE.
However, if you would enjoy a more interactive group experience, you need to join my Crochet & Conversations facebook group, click HERE. It is a ton of fun and I encourage everyone to share their projects, WIPS (works in progress) and inspirations. Plus you get exclusive deals, are the first to see new releases, give input on designs and have opportunities to win patterns. Join now and get to know others who also enjoy the art of crochet.